A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Amaranth Granola Clusters–> favorite thing currently.
- Lemon Buckwheat Waffles–> i.need.a.waffle.maker
- Leafy Green Noodle Bowl–> a bowl of pure goodness.
- Lemon Shortbread with Salted Chocolate Drizzle–> coffee + this, this weekend!
- Chewy Pistachio Macaroon Granola Bars–> continuing my granola obsession.
- Get outside this weekend for a walk and fit in this quick workout!
- The Super Shredded Shoulder Workout–> working on those tank top shoulders!
- My body was just been worn out and tired this week. I think I’ve been working so hard in my fitness routine that taking it slower with workouts this week has helped my body recover and I can begin to see muscles I haven’t seen in awhile! little victories.
- Ab & Cardio Circuit via Brittany Lesser
- Biking season has returned!! 3 cheers!
- Springs Stripes– normally I can’t wear stripes going horizontal because I’m short and they make me look fat. So stripes going down vertical could look very flattering!
- Tips n’ Trips to Easy an Anxious Mind– so good for mental as well as physical health.
- Homemade Orange Honey Bodywash–releasing my inner hippy.
- 5 Steps to Sweat-Proof Makeup– necessity for summers in the south.
- More along the lines of health– this is scary. The Serious Health Concern All 20 Somethings Should Know About
Have faith in your dreams.
- Urban Pantry-Tips & Recipes for Thrify, Sustainable and Seasonal Kitchen
- 25 Things That are Cheaper at Whole Foods–> Stock up this weekend!
- Calling all suggestions from my readers– What are some of your favorite Easter dishes that you’d love to see made healthier?!
- Lavendar Eggshell Candles– super cute idea for Easter decorations
- Now I normally don’t like peeps, but this would be fun to make. Homemade Marshmellow Peeps.
TGIF friends! Have a great one!