A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I’ve found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Coconut Cream Pie Chia Seed Pudding–> I think I’ve found the golden ticket breakfast/dessert.
- Easy & Healthy Pizza Rolls–> The BEST afternoon snack. Ever.
- Lemony Edamame & Butter Bean Hummus–> Sounds so refreshing!
- Vegan Carrot Cake–> Continuing the quest for the best carrot cake!
- Lentil Sloppy Joes–> Perfect to please a crowd!
- 3 Yoga Poses for Tight, Rounded Shoulders–> I tried these moves after my shoulder workout this week and it helped relieve so much tightness! Definitely incorporating them more often!
- Climbing the Mountains Without Ever Leaving the Gym–> Get your heart rate pumpin’!
- 3 Flexibility Tools to Boost Post Workout Recovery–> Need it.
- Morning Yoga & Meditation Routine–> Perhaps my biggest weakness is not making enough time for my MENTAL health.
- How to Choose Running Paces–> Good post!
- Kendi beautiful as always. Love this “color crush” outfit for Spring.
- As weird as it sounds, oil-pulling is actually working for me. I can deal the strange feeling of swishing oil in your mouth then!
- So I’m starting to learn Spring in the South means going from 50 degrees one day to 78 the next. I’m so torn on new shoes for work. Are open toe heels business casual?!
- Any natural remedies for protecting your hair from the humidity frizz ball? It’s already starting…
- It sure is wonderful having family visit! Look at all of the wonderful herbs, flowers and tomato plant they planted with me! Plus a super cool hanging pot holder my dad made me!
- Two weeks until my birthday and Easter weekend! Woo hoo. Obviously just had to put that out there! 😉
- Intentional Living– Spending Matters–> Mhhm.
- Thunderstorms today. Ugh. The one day I take off when my family visits and we’re supposed to explore the mountains!
- And to jump start your farmers marketing shopping– Top 10 Superfoods for Spring