- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie–> I mean I just can’t stop. It’s so darn good.
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh–> So fresh. I can almost taste spring.
- Brownie Brittle–> This is freakin’ genius! Crispy + Chewy. To. Die. For.
- Cinnamon Carrot Cake Muffins–> Ya’ll know I love me some carrot cake.
- Homemade Coconut Oat Milk–> Need to add this to my weekly meal prep!
- Yoga Poses to Relieve Cold Symptoms–> Oh lordy this could have come in handy this week.
- New favorite Yogi Blogger–> Yoga By Candace. Check her out!
- 5 No Equipment Travel Workouts–> Perfect round-up.
- Spin + Strength Workout–> My fav combo.
- Putting In The Effort.
- Mint–> Perfect spring color to add to my wardrobe
- How to Use Essential Oils to Improve Mood–> Something I need to look into more!
- Oil Pulling– Benefits + How To–> Because this is the new thing now. I’m testing it to see if it actually works. Stay tuned!
- Mastering the Blowout–> Taking major notes on this one.
- DIY Removing Waterproof Mascara–> Good trick!
- Take me there. I’m itching for some coffee in the mountains.
- A little over two weeks until my parents visit!! I love having visitors! So excited!
- Next week marks the start of spring. Who’s planting their own garden? I’ll be doing some patio gardening this year again! I saw something on Pinterest last year about a standing pallet garden perfect for small spaces. Perhaps I’ll give that a try!
- Have you seen this? I’m utterly disturbed to eat fast food again.
- As a former girl scout and independent lady myself, I seriously love and fully support this campaign. Ban Bossy!
Have a great Friday!!