A collection of my favorite posts/pins/tweets from 5 of my favorite categories I have found over the past week. Plus a few fun random blurbs, obviously.
- Butternut Squash Alfredo Baked Shells–> oh yes! sounds like another similar idea to the butternut squash mac n’ cheese bake I whipped up this week.
- Brussels Sprouts Pumpkin and Apple Hash–> so seasonal! I love the sound of it.
- Classic White Chicken Chili–> One of my favorite family recipes.
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Pillows–> What a great idea!
- Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Muffins–> Um what?! Delicious!
- What’s your reason to be fit?–> This is just one I love, “to do what’s best for your body.” Not to “look better”, “be skinner”, “more attractive”, etc. Just to simply do what’s best for YOUR body to keep you healthy for years to come.
- Ultimate Core Moves–> Love the “Butt Kicker” move
- Yes YOU can fit in fitness in just 5 minutes!!
- Essentials for Yoga–> What’s in your bag?!
- 4 Tips for Running in the Dark–> Something I’ve always been afraid to do!
- Love this plaid shirtdress from Anthro! Would be great for fall to dress up for work.
- New-to-me fashion blog that I can’t stop reading!
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Body Butter–> fun! I need to make some of this.
- How to Make the Perfect Top Knot–> Slowly working on mastering a top knot.
- What Makes a “Basic” An Essential?–> Great tips!
- Hooray for new blog photos! In case you haven’t seen them yet. The blog is now updated with new photos! Also if you’re reading this via a feedburner subscription make sure to head to my website to take some time to check out the updates on all the pages themselves. I’ve included many more links and content on all the pages making it easier for you to find the info you’re looking for! Enjoy!
- This video of my homestate, Michigan. I miss it so much now.
- Tomorrow B and I are running another 5K (The Big Pumpkin Run). That actually marks a year since our first 5k together! We’ve done about 5 5k’s since and love the energy that comes with them! I can’t believe it’s already been a year since that race.
- And same as the race weekend last year, we have a Halloween Party to go to Saturday night! Love costume parties!
- Happy Food Day!! Food Day inspires American’s to change our diets back to REAL SUSTAINABLE FOODS. Eat local and celebrate it!
TGIF!! Have a great one!