Hooray for a short work week and Thanksgiving being just days away! I am so excited! Although I will not be heading back to Michigan for Thanksgiving, I am looking forward to spending the holiday with B’s family!
- Roasted Chicken– for dinner & Lunches
- Pumpkin Gluten Free Oatmeal– for breakfast’s
- Smashed Potatoes– to freeze for appetizer (recipe coming this week!)
- Hard Boiled Eggs– mid-morning snacks
- Roasted Veggies– for lunches
This Week’s Dinner Menu:
Sunday: Roasted Chicken with Smashed Goat Cheese Potatoes
Monday: Pulled Chicken Taco
- Red Skin Potatoes
- Whole Chicken
- Goat Cheese
- Taco Shells
- Granola Bars
*My shopping list does not include everything needed to make the above meals. Just what ingredients I needed and items for other meals and snacks.